An Overview of Our Phosphorescence Sensor
The UVX Phosphorescence Sensor within our UVX Series reliably detects the presence of phosphorescent materials and pigments that are difficult to measure with traditional sensors.
This specialized sensor is able to effectively quantify light output of phosphorescent additives used in paints, adhesives, films, security inks and plastics.
With its fast response, PNP/NPN output and analog output, the UVX Phosphorescence Sensor provides a versatile interface to high-speed automation processes.
- Phosphorescent materials
- Red pigments
- Invisible ink
- Specialty medical adhesive
Features Within the Phosphorescence Sensors
The sensors within the UVX Series include a variety of beneficial features:
- Digital display of phosphorescence level simplifies set-up
- High-resolution analog output allows monitoring of sample by external system
- Auto-teach and manual adjustment – easy for low-skill operators, but able to be finely tuned
- High detection speed with 100 microsecond discrete output response
- Metal alloy housing and glass lens for industrial applications
1. The operating range is affected by the level of phosphorescence in the target material.
2. UVX-300P-FG with suppression of blue emission common with OB (optical brighteners) in paper.