LEX-1000 Product Overview
The LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor measures the relative color characteristics of a wide variety of light sources and illuminated objects.
The LEX-1000 analyzes light for its constituent RGB (red, green, blue) values. If the readings of all of the three colors fall within the pre-programmed parameters, the sensor issues a discrete signal that indicates a color match.
For light measurement, see our LEX-100 sensor.
Color Light Measurement Sensor Applications:
- Evaluation of all visible light sources
- Comparative light measurement
- Relative color measurement
- LCD and LED display quality
- Automotive lighting verification