Monitor smoke and airborne particulates with the new PMX sensor. The Particulate Monitor can be used in many applications to detect change in light transmission caused by smoke, dust and other airborne particulates.
The PMX is ideal for industrial ventilation hoods and commercial kitchen ventilation applications.
How it works:
The transmitter is mounted up to 30 feet from the receiver module, then aligned to focus the light onto the receiver. The illumination level is adjusted for the distance and light transmission range necessary for the specific application.
- 2 digit display of signal strength for quick and easy system integration
- PNP/NPN output with automatic selection
- 0-5V analog output for remote monitoring
The PMX is available in two styles:
- circuit board only configuration for OEM applications
- NEMA 4X enclosures to protect the components while providing a high quality, durable window for light transmission measurement
- Demand control kitchen ventilation (DCKV)
- Ventilation systems
- Commercial cooking hoods
- Factory venting
- Exhaust systems
- Environmental monitoring
The PMX Particulate Monitor provides a cost effective solution to log light transmission variations and take action, such as activating exhaust fans, in industrial and commercial ventilation applications.
Download the spec sheet to learn more about this innovative new sensor.