Product Overview for the CarSense303 Vehicle Detector
The CarSense303 vehicle detector features advanced 3-axis, magnetoresistive sensing technology that responds to changes in the Earth’s magnetic field caused by ferrous objects. Three sensing elements provide measurements in the X, Y and Z axes to improve detection sensitivity when used in either above or below ground installations.
The CS303 is equipped with our new DETECT-ON-STOP™ or (DOS®) feature, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop. This exclusive feature is unique to EMX and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
The detector’s compact, loop-less design reduces installation costs when compared to traditional inductive loop technology.
Features of Our Magnetoresistive Vehicle Detector
Within its multiple components, our CarSense303 offers the following features:
- Three-dimensional presence detection of vehicles
- Select X, Y, Z axis independently
- Stand-alone sensor
- Sensor stores ambient background and settings in non-volatile memory
- Remote control module for programming and additional relay contact output
- ULTRAMETER™ displays optimum sensitivity setting/crosstalk interference
- DETECT-ON-STOP™ allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop
Remote control module for programming the flat pack and direct burial sensors. Provides a relay contact output.
Direct burial sensor with 50 or 100 ft lead
Direct burial magnetoresistive sensor that stores ambient background and settings in non-volatile memory. Ideal for above ground installations.
Flat pack sensor with 50 or 100 ft lead
Flat pack magnetoresistive sensor that stores ambient background and settings in non-volatile memory. Single cut installation.
Logic Interface provides extended detection range, A/B directional logic and more. Note: Not used to program sensors.