ULTRA V-2 D-TEK
Plug in Style Vehicle Loop Detector with Two Outputs
The Ultra V-2 D-TEK™ Vehicle Loop Detector is compact, delivers the full-featured
functionality of the standard D-TEK product line, and has a second output. Housed in a plug-in module, the Ultra V-2 provides a solid-state output indicating vehicle presence. The second output can be used for presence, loop fault or pulse on entry /pulse on exit. Our newest vehicle detector provides options for automatic sensitivity boost (ASB), delay, fail-safe/fail-secure and infinite and normal (5 min.) presence.
The Ultra V-2 D-TEK Vehicle Loop Detector is easy to install and operate. Sensitivity selection is simplified by the ULTRAMETER™. Ten sensitivity settings allow for finer adjustment of the detection level. The four frequency selections help to prevent crosstalk in multi-loop applications.
The Ultra V-2 is compatible with a wide variety of gate operators. Please see the Spec Sheet for a detailed list.
- Compact design
- Energy efficient
- Easy to install and setup
- Compatible with many gate operators
- Cost effective
- ULTRAMETER™ (displays optimum sensitivity setting/crosstalk interference)
- Frequency count/reset switch
- 10 sensitivity settings
- 4 operating frequencies
- Solid state output
- Second output, pulse entry/exit, normal/infinite presence
- Loop diagnostics
- Lightning and surge protection
- Loop fail output
- Frequency counter
- ASB (Automatic Sensitivity Boost)
- CE compliant
- Optional accessories include PR-Loop