Plug in Style Vehicle Loop Detector ULTRALOOP - ULT-PLG
This ULTRALOOPô Series Vehicle Loop Detector combines small size with full-featured functionality in a plug-in module.
The ULTRALOOP ULT-PLG loop detector model has our new DETECT-ON-STOPô or (DOS) feature, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop. This exclusive feature is unique to EMX and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
The ULT-PLG provides a solid-state output indicating vehicle presence. The second output can be used for presence, loop fault or pulse on entry/pulse on exit. Our latest vehicle detector provides options for automatic sensitivity boost (ASB), delay, fail-safe/fail-secure and infinite and normal (5 min.) presence.
This detector is easy to install and operate. Sensitivity selection is simplified by the ULTRAMETERô. Ten sensitivity settings allow for finer adjustment of the detection level. The four frequency selections help to prevent crosstalk in multi-loop applications.
The ULT-PLG is compatible with a wide variety of gate operators. Please see the Spec Sheet for a detailed list.
- Ignores cross traffic in tight spaces with DETECT-ON-STOPô feature
- Low current draw - green product
- Easy to install and setup with the ULTRAMETERô
- Compatible with many gate operators
- Cost effective
- ULTRAMETERô (displays optimum sensitivity setting/crosstalk interference)
- Frequency count/reset switch
- 10 sensitivity settings
- 4 operating frequencies
- Solid-state output
- Second output, pulse entry/exit, normal/infinite presence
- CE compliant
- Optional accessories include PR-Loop
- DETECT-ON-STOPô allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop