Vehicle Loop Detector ULTRALOOP - ULT-DIN
The ULTRALOOP™ Series Vehicle Loop Detectors combine small size with full-featured functionality in a DIN rail mount module.
The ULTRALOOP ULT-DIN loop detector model has our new DETECT-ON-STOP™ or (DOS) feature, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop. This exclusive feature is unique to EMX, and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
- Easy set-up and installation by selecting the correct sensitivity on the ULTRAMETER™ sensitivity display
- Easy identification of interference problems using the Cross Talk and RFI interference display
- Fits into small operator housings, saving space
- 10 sensitivity settings - gives the user the ability to select the best sensitivity level
- Low current draw - green product
- Ignores cross traffic in tight spaces with DETECT-ON-STOP™ feature
- ULTRAMETER™ display indicates the appropriate sensitivity setting the vehicle positioned on the loop.
- Ten (10) sensitivity adjustments.
- Four (4) frequency settings.
- Automatic sensitivity boost (ASB), delay, fail-safe/fail-secure and infinite or normal (5 min.) presence.
- Small size: 74 x 23 x 84mm.
- DIN rail mount - 35mm width
- ULT-DIN-1: Relay contact outputs indicating vehicle presence
- ULT-DIN: Additional set of output contacts for loop fault or pulse on entry /pulse on exit, or the new EMX feature, DETECT-ON-STOP™
- DETECT-ON-STOP™ allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop on the loop.;