Explosion Proof Photoeye IRB-EXP
explosive environments, the rugged Explosion Proof Photoeye IRB-EXP
is used as a safety, reversing, or opening device
in conjunction with automatic operators. The IRB-EXP
will work with any control board that accepts dry
contact on the input. The easy-to-install IRB-EXP
is used with garage doors, rolling doors, parking
barriers and other equipment located in explosive
- Easy alignment
- Precise tuning
- No focusing lens
- Designed to operate in areas with explosive environments.
- NEMA 4 and 7 housing
- NEC Class I, Groups B, C & D, Class II, Groups E, F & G CSA certified, CENELEC certified, EExd IIC.
- Copper free Aluminum with Epoxy finish.
- Potentiometer range adjustment to allow more precise tuning to site.
- Through beam design is not affected by shiny surfaces.
- Modulated infrared to reduce the effect of sunlight, fog, rain, dust and dirt.
- No focusing lens.