Drive Thru Vehicle Sensor USVD-4X
The USVD-4X Drive Thru Vehicle Sensor uses patent pending Triangular Planar Array (TPA) technology to detect the presence of a vehicle. The USVD handles any drive thru operation such as fast food, banking, pharmacies, car washes and parking.
For these types of applications, the USVD Drive Thru Vehicle Sensor is much less expensive than traditional vehicle loop detectors, which require the installation of a loop in pavement. The USVD is simply mounted on a post or order box, and aimed at the location where a vehicle would pass to initiate a transaction. No set-up or adjustments required.
The USVD requires 12-24VDC/VAC, and provides a form "C" set or relay contacts indicating vehicle presence. Utilizing TPA technology, the detection head consists of 4 ultrasonic transducers that connect to the internal microprocessor-based control board. The detection head "scans" the expected location for a vehicle and activates its output upon detection of a vehicle.
- Installs easily above ground
- Reduces cost
- Streamlines operations
- Robust design
- Triangular Planar Array Technology
- Aux. relay, settings for pulse on ENTRY, EXIT or BOTH
- Output delay option for 1, 2 and 4 seconds
- Operating range: 1ft. – 5ft.
- Response time: 2.0 seconds
- Supply Voltage12…24 VDC/VAC
- Relay output configuration: 2 SPDT (form C)