CNTX Advanced Contrast Sensor
The CNTX Contrast Sensor (also known as a Registration Mark Sensor) combines small spot size of 3mm (for 0.4mm spot click here) and fast response to achieve high-speed contrast differentiation of both neutral and color targets. The contrast sensor provides numerical display of 50 grayscale levels. The broad-spectrum light source allows accurate detection of a wide range of colors against any background. The flexibility of the CNTX makes it easy to set-up in a wide variety of printing, packaging and converting applications.
The CNTX-30-T Contrast Sensor provides simple, two-button teach with mark and background keys.
- High color contrast sensitivity and resolution.
- High detection speed, 25-microsecond discrete output response.
- Broad-spectrum white LED light source allows detection of all colors.
- Calibration feature and three light source intensity settings allow a wide range of adjustment capability.
- Easy-to-use operator adjustable threshold.
- Fast and convenient integration. In one sensor you get both analog and discrete output, auto-detect for PNP/NPN configuration.
- Unique numerical display indicates measured levels making process setup easy.
- Circular spot allows for any orientation of sensor to marks.