Color Sensors for Automation Applications
Verify the presence of targets that can be differentiated by color - faster and with greater control. A ColorMax-1000™ color sensor lets your machine see up to 15 colors and RGB intensity. What's more, innovative technology improves sensitivity and speed, so you can maximize the pace of manufacturing.
The new white balance adjustment feature allows the entry of correction factors applied to the red, green and blue color measurements effectively providing a means of adjusting the sensor readings. This new functionality is useful when multiple sensors are used and setting them for specific RGB readings on a known target is needed.
- Recognizes 15 colors. Use fewer sensors. No need to reprogram when you change setups.
- Traditional color sensors output only a "match/no match" condition, but the ColorMax™-1000 also outputs the analog values for each RGB reading. Now machines and operators can see not just which color, but how much color - enabling tighter control.
- White Balance Adjustment software provides a graphic user interface that simplifies the calculation of the correction factors and the process of transmitting them to the sensor.
- 2 to 5 times faster sample speed - for fast manufacturing.
- The only color sensor in an M30 package.
- Highest resolution and repeatability specs in the industry.
- Sophisticated algorithms ignore luster.
- PC-based configuration; lock out unauthorized changes.
Accessory for the ColorMax that allows the customer to interface with the computer or PLC controller.