BlueGuard® Stand-Alone Access Control
for iPhone®, Android®, BlackBerry® and Bluetooth® enabled cell phones
Turn Cell Phones into Universal Controls. Switch almost anything ON/OFF with your iPhone, Android, BlackBerry or Bluetooth enabled cell phone. BlueGuard recognizes your organization's cell phones when they move into range or when a PIN code is keyed into the cell phone.
The possibilities are endless and the user capacity unlimited. Use the BlueGuard...
There are two models of BlueGuard available:
BlueGuard Free Entry is activated as soon as the phone gets into the 33 foot range. The BlueGuard FE verifies the phone’s unique ID and then activates the equipment being controlled.
BlueGuard Virtual Keypad is activated
as soon as the PIN is entered into the cell phone within a 33 foot range.
- Hands-free operation
- Eliminates need for RFID or access cards
- Extended range
- Enhanced security
- Easy to set up
- Detection range: 33 feet (10 meters)
- FE Capacity: 10 cell phones
- VK Capacity: Unlimited
- Relay outputs pulse or presence on normally open and normally closed contact connection
- Arming input inhibits activation unless control input trigger is activated
- Water-tight enclosure
- PIN protected programming
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research in Motion, Ltd. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.