4 Manufacturers + 4 Hours of Training (+ Lunch!)Learn firsthand how DoorKing and Nice gate operators meet these requirements. EMX and MillerEdge will educate attendees on the different products that they offer to meet the new monitoring requirements.
- Four 50 minute presentations (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM) to get you up to speed on how to meet the new UL 325 monitoring requirements.
- DoorKing and Nice will show how their systems operate under the new requirements.
- EMX and MillerEdge will show what products they offer to help you meet the monitoring requirements.
- Over $200 in manufacturers discounts!
- EMX will provide an IRB-MON photoeye (one per company) – a $240 retail value!
- Earn IDEA continuing education credits.
- A delicious lunch is provided at the end of the presentations!
Apr 26th – Las Vegas, NV (IDA Expo show week)