Safety Photo Beam IRB-HB
UL325-2016 NEMA 4X
The IRB-HB is a monitored, weather-proof, thru-beam infrared photo eye solution providing entrapment protection for doors, gates and barriers. The IRB-HB Safety Photo Beam is UL325-2016 compliant, and housed in a rugged NEMA 4X enclosure.
The IRB-HB photo eye is designed for use with operator types that require a frequency (heartbeat) for monitored operation. Monitored output is achieved by using the "heartbeat" output from the IRB-HB to assure that the connections to the photo eye are intact and that the photo eye is operational.
The IRB-HB addresses a wide variety of external entrapment protection needs due to its long range, thru beam detection technology and selectable frequency feature.
- Easy installation and set-up.
- Robust: suitable for high-reliability entrapment protection applications.
- Lens-less design minimizes fogging and false triggering and provides easy alignment.
- Long operating range.
- Type B1, non-contact sensor
- UL325-2016 compliant
- Lens-less design
- Simple 2-wire connection
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Selectable frequency modes
- Operating Range: up to 115 ft. (35m)
- Detection Angle: 24°
- Sensitivity adjustment: potentiometer
• Gold anodized aluminum protective hood
• Gray powder coat steel hood
• L-shaped mounting bracket
• Liquid tight strain relief connector
• Set of nylon mounting screws with nuts